This is my family. For someone who believes so strongly in family pictures it seems only right I should include a picture of my family. We make sure we have at least one family picture every year. Our holiday card is always the four of us. Sometimes we have a professional take the picture, sometimes it is just a selfie or in this case my camera on a timer. I am so so grateful to have those images. Am I always loving the way I look? or what I wore? Nope! Could I stand to lose a few pounds? You betcha! But I am here, in the frame with the people I love most in the world. It is also my gift to my children- here we are every year they can watch us all grow through the years. THIS is what I want to give to you too- I want you to be in the picture- every year, every chance you get. So please know when you contact me I am going to ask you to get in the picture- not all of them but definitely a few- and while for many of you it may feel uncomfortable at first, I know you will thank me later.
Other Fun facts about me!
- A good day is when I get to stay in my pajamas until noon (biggest bonus in working from home).
- I love to play games! Board games and card games especially. But I can't ever resist the newest Lego Video game.
- I love to read, and delighted when I roped both my kid into becoming Harry Potter fans.
- I have two cats- admittedly they are both a little jerky.
- I recently decided to go grey rather than fight the fight anymore. That means right now my hair is ombre- but not in a cool way.
- I am a breast cancer survivor. It doesn't define me but it is a joy to say that- it did not win.
- I never set out to become a photographer or start my own business, it just sort of happened and I couldn't be happier with this turn of fate. When I first met my husband he was the one with the passion for photography, so our friends who knew us "back then" find it amusing that I am now the one with a camera in my hand.
- I love to laugh. I promise we will laugh during our sessions, I get a little silly and crazy- if you are looking for a zen like experience then I am not your photographer. But if you want to leave a session thinking that was really fun- then please give me a call!